After a while, starting to blog again!
My last post was about LMAT(Lahore University of Management Science Test) and for those who are interested these were my scores -- Q48, V44(710/800) approx 99th percentile. The whole test went pretty well, apart from Reading Comprehension when I had to go to attend natures call, and had to skip that portion of the test! lol
With this score, I was called for the interview by the business school. Interview went well and I was admitted into the program. They couldn't offer me full scholarship so I had to let go of the option.
Note: if any of the viewers from Pakistan want to know about this test or the interview, Just leave a note and I'll get back to you in a business day. I can be helpful.
My last post was about LMAT(Lahore University of Management Science Test) and for those who are interested these were my scores -- Q48, V44(710/800) approx 99th percentile. The whole test went pretty well, apart from Reading Comprehension when I had to go to attend natures call, and had to skip that portion of the test! lol
With this score, I was called for the interview by the business school. Interview went well and I was admitted into the program. They couldn't offer me full scholarship so I had to let go of the option.
Note: if any of the viewers from Pakistan want to know about this test or the interview, Just leave a note and I'll get back to you in a business day. I can be helpful.

I recently appeared in the test. Can tou plz tell me about the questions asked in interview.thanx.
ReplyDelete